What states allow for silencer ownership?
Currently, the following 42 states allow private ownership of suppressors:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
Note: Even if you live in one of the states listed, you should still verify that owning a suppressor is legal in your area.
Who Qualifies for the First Responder Discount?
- All sworn Law Enforcement (LE) officers, including State, County, and Local
- All Federal LE officers (FBI, US Marshal, DEA, etc.)
- All Retired LE officers, including Federal, State, County, and Local
- All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State-licensed Security Companies (e.g., Loomis Fargo, RAM Security, Securitas, etc.)
- State and local-licensed Security Officers
- Active military personnel – all branches
- National Guard personnel – all branches
- Military Reserve personnel – all branches
- Disabled military personnel (in any capacity)
- Officially retired military veterans
- Licensed Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs)
- Firefighters (including volunteers)
- Additional fire personnel, including Fire Marshalls and Arson Detectives
- First Responders
- County Coroners
- All Transportation Security Administration (TSA) employees
- Commercial Pilot License holders, regardless of class
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges and Court Officers
- District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructors
- LE Academy or College students with proof of enrollment in a Criminal Justice Program
How Much is a Class 3 License?
The term "Class 3 License" is largely misused. To get a sound suppressor, you simple purchase a $200 from the federal government during the paperwork process. Your local dealer will be happy to walk you through the paperwork process
How do you order firearm suppressors online?
Firearms suppressors, often referred to as "silencers" can be transferred over state lines through specific dealers. Feel free to email us with questions. Dealers submitting license information need to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will need to include the order or customer name with the email.
What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products--because we deal in suppressors and ammo, we typically will not take returns. If the product is damaged, we will replace it at no cost to you. All of our suppressors come with a full factory lifetime warranty.
It is your duty to find out if suppressor, firearm or ammo purchases are legal in your state. If you purchase an item and cannot receive it, we will refund you minus a 10% restocking fee to cover administrative costs on our end.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Sorry, but we only ship in the United States, to states that allow.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions during normal business hours.